Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is who we have as a Presidential candidate?

You gotta be fucking kidding me. John Fucking McCain?????

The guy doesn't resemble anything that made our party great over 20 years ago. This old fart will make our party no different than some wacko independent who can't decide whether he/she should be republican or democrat. He says he's a trooper in the Reagan army, but must be suffering from dementia. The only time he sounded like Reagan was when he sat with Rev. Warren. If he sounded like this from day one I might actually cast my vote for him without reserve.

How can someone who helped pass bills like McCain-Feingold and McCain-Kennedy say he's a conservative?

If this guy is our candidate, I'll act like an ostrich and bury my head in the sand. No matter who's elected, we might as well put ourselves in the crash position: Ladies and gentlemen put you head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

No comments: