- They follow Obama to the ends of the Earth and cling to his every word as though he is their savior.
- The media made you want to bite your nails waiting for Obama to make his announcement for VP choice.
- The media made you want to think that Obama's speech last night was going to be the biggest event ever - even bigger than the Olympics.
- The media makes little mention or brings out any excitement about the fact that McCain is about to make his VP choice public this afternoon.
- The media makes little mention of the fact that there is another convention coming soon.
Jerry Kairnes for Congress - My name is Jerry Kairnes; I'm 48 years old and I live in Cogan Station. I'm a father, and I earn a living as a building materials salesman. I'm runni...
1 month ago