- They follow Obama to the ends of the Earth and cling to his every word as though he is their savior.
- The media made you want to bite your nails waiting for Obama to make his announcement for VP choice.
- The media made you want to think that Obama's speech last night was going to be the biggest event ever - even bigger than the Olympics.
- The media makes little mention or brings out any excitement about the fact that McCain is about to make his VP choice public this afternoon.
- The media makes little mention of the fact that there is another convention coming soon.
Ned Evans shows how not to respond to a controversy - Wilkes-Barre Area School Board member Ned Evans posted something stupid and tasteless a few days ago on Facebook that has created a firestorm. CV: O...
1 week ago