Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Congratulations Phillies

I know it's not a blog about baseball, nor am I trying to mimic Gort, but I know that there are a lot of Phillies fans out there in cyberspace who just watched a Philadelphia team make it to a championship and not blow it.

I admit I was trying not to get to excited about the series and I expected the Phillies to somehow find a way to lose but am happy to see the Philadelphia Phillies win a pennant in (correct me if I'm wrong) 25 years. Thanks to Gort, I am now corrected to restate that the Phillies haven't won in 28 years.

2 comments:

Gort said...

The last time they won the series was in 1980. It's OK to write about baseball since we can't be all politics all the time.

prsent said...

Thanks Gort :) I'll fix my original post to restate 28 years instead of 25