- Hire a guy to run the IRS who doesn't pay his own taxes
- Rely on trust fund kids to provide economic advice
- Ask fledgling entrepreneurs with no startup capital how they would solve the credit crisis
- Give billions of dollars away to people and companies that don't need it
- Tell people 2 weeks after you get in office that you "screwed up"
- When you make the same mistake twice, quote Britney Spears: oops I did it again
- When in doubt, paint a bleak, hopeless picture of the future
- Compare your athletic skills with participants in the special Olympics
- Spend, spend, spend your way out of every problem
- Blow the international value of the dollar by borrowing $93B from China, the country that sees no ethical problem with putting lead in children's toys, practicing technological elitism, and adding a little poison to puppy food.
Ned Evans shows how not to respond to a controversy - Wilkes-Barre Area School Board member Ned Evans posted something stupid and tasteless a few days ago on Facebook that has created a firestorm. CV: O...
2 days ago